SuperPay.Me Help GuideMain • Offers & Offer Walls
If you an offer hasn't credited for you, it's because the advertiser has not yet confirmed that a valid completion was received and has yet to send the credit to your account.
If, for any reason, we don't receive credit from the advertiser, we cannot credit your account.
Remember that in most cases offers confirm within a couple of hours, but sometimes they can take days or weeks. Please try to be patient.
There are a variety of reasons why an advertiser may not credit us for an offer you believe you completed. Here are some of the more common reasons:
1) You didn't complete the entire offer. If you quit half way through a survey or don't finish an offer, you won't be credited. For example, many sites require that you confirm your email address at the end of the registration. We recommend you keep the success page open until the credit comes through on your account.
2) Fake or inaccurate information was used. If you use fake information when completing an offer, you will not receive credit. Using fake or misleading information is also against our Terms of Service and will result in the termination of your account. If you're not interested in having a company know your real information, don't do the offer!
3) You've done the offer before. Advertisers aren't interested in paying for the same person to try their product or service multiple times. If you've done the offer (or possibly even an offer from the same company) outside of RewardingWays or across multiple offerwalls we won't receive credit for it if you do it again.
4) You cancelled the offer immediately. If you sign-up for a product trial and then immediately cancel your trial, you won't receive credit. The point of our program is that you get paid to try products and services that you're interested in. By cancelling immediately, you're indicating that you weren't even interested to begin with. If you're not interested in an offer, don't do it!
5) The offer has not tracked correctly. This can be due to a variety of issues, and we recommend you follow the recomendations and tips on our help page to assist with this.